Apr 9, 2017

TESTING WEIRD LIFEHACKS

Hey guys, it's Erika! Today, I have another life hack post for you. If you would like to see a video version of this blog post, you can go check out my youtube channel where I uploaded the video. Please like the video if you think I should add more videos on my blog and don't forget to follow this blog for news posts every week. Also, don't forget to check out the new updated patreon reward. Back to the life hacks.



#1 Waterproof phone case
When I first saw this one, I was really curious. A Ziploc bag waterproof phone case is kind of weird. The Ziploc bag can be really cheap and the touch screen might not work, just make sure you don't get Ziplocs from the dollar store or something. I tested it out by putting my phone inside the bag (make sure it's closed correctly), then I put the bag inside a glass of water or you can pour water on it. After I took the phone out of the bag, you could see that it was completely dry and not humid. I think this hack is kind of cool for the shower or the pool if you want to play games and watch videos while your phone is being safe. I probably wouldn't use it to go completely under water though because it could leak at any moment.

#2 Balloon phone case
This hack looked really cool and original when I saw it. It's originally meant for your phone to be slip free. You can take any balloon with the color or design that you want. You have to start by blowing the balloon without tying it. Then, push your phone on the balloon while slowly letting the air out. The balloon should now seem like a phone case on your phone (it can take a few tries to get it). I think it looks kind of cool but I wouldn't suggest this hacks because you can't use the camera and there is a small part of the balloon that is hanging from the side.

#3 Clean dishes
This is the laziest hack ever. Honestly, are you lazy at the point that you're going to waste saran wrap by covering all your dishes with it? It was still worth the try. You basically just have to wrap your plates, bowls, and all your other dishes in saran wrap. The next you use with those dishes, you won't have to wash them because you only have to remove the saran wrap and throw it in the garbage. I personally wouldn't use this hack because I think it's pretty dumb, but if you're reallyyyy lazy I guess it could work. Although you're wasting all the saran wrap.

#4 Slip free hangers
I'm pretty sure this hack is the only actually useful and smart hack I would use out of all the ones I've tried. Sometimes when clothes are on a hanger, they can easily fall off depending on their material or the type of hanger you use. With this hack, your clothes won't slip off. Use rubber bands to wrap the edges of the hangers on both sides. Then, when you put hang your clothes, it shouldn't fall. After I tried it, I was really surprised by how good the hack was. I was shaking the hanger around in every directions and the shirt didn't fall.

Thank you for reading and/or watching! If you want to see my other life hack posts here they are;
HOLIDAY LIFE HACKS
COOL HALLOWEEN HACKS AND DIYS
WEIRD LIFE HACKS
DIY SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND LIFE HACKS

No comments:

Post a Comment