Mar 4, 2017

DIY BRACELET HOLDERS

Hey guys, it's Erika! Today, I decided to do a DIY because I haven't done one in a while. So, I'm going to be showing you 4 different ways to organize your bracelets. Before I start, I just want to say thank you to Deewatch for sponsoring this post. You can go check out their website. They make really cool and unique watches and bracelets for every day and even for weddings. Again, don't forget to follow this blog if you want to see more stuff like this.

This first one is really original and is perfect if you like to recycle.You can use an old glass soda bottle or a beer bottle like the one in the middle. For the two others, I just took two little jars that I found at the dollar store (they are actually Halloween decorations).

 If you have a large corkboard, you can use it to pin all your bracelets on the board. This will make it very easy to see every item. The bigger the board the more space you have.
 This is pretty much the exact same thing as the last one but instead of a corkboard, you will need a white board or a magnetic board.
Finally, for your more precious bracelets, you can keep them in a cute little box like this one. They will stay away from any damage and the box will make them look even more fancy.

1 comment: