Nov 26, 2016

Workout routine

Hey guys, it's Erika! Today, I'm going to share with you my workout routine.

     To begin, if you don't know, I do boxing. I go two to three time a week for an hour every time. We do a lot of different things for example; punching on the bag, punching with others, jump rope, push-ups, sit-ups, squat, etc.
     Also, recently I started the 24 days ab challenge, the 30 days arm challenge, and the 30 days butt challenge. There are a lot of different versions of these but here are the ones I'm using with the link if you also want to use them. When I'm going to be done with all of these, I will probably do a review to see if it is actually worth the work. I also found a countdown to Christmas challenge. I think this could be really cool to keep you from gaining too much weight during the holidays.

30 days arm challenge
24 days ab challenge
30 days butt challenge
Countdown to Christmas challenge





1 comment:

  1. THanks to you I'm gonna do one of these! And guess what? Im starting right now!

    ReplyDelete